National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released official notification for engagement of Specialist Officers on contract basis at senior, highly senior, middle and junior levels.
The duration of the contact ranges from 6 months to 2 years.
THE OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BY NABARD
‘The candidates will be shortlisted for interview in the ratio of 1:10 on the basis of qualification, experience, etc. The Bank reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of post/s or cancel the above contract recruitment in part or full as per institutional requirement without assigning any reason,’ reads the job advertisement about the selection process.
Other important details of the recruitment can be found at the official website– nabard.org.
- Chief Technology Officer: 1 post
- Senior Advisor for Computerisation of Rural Credit Institutions: 1 post
- Chief Risk Manager: 1 post
- Project Manager for Rural Credit Institutions Computerisation: 3 posts
- Assistant Project Manager- Storage, Marketing & Processing: 1 post
- Assistant Project Manager- Climate Change: 1 post
- Assistant Project Manager- Renewable Energy: 1 post
- Assistant Project Manager- Online MIS Reports: 1 post
- Risk Managers: 6 posts
- Senior Project Finance Manager: 1 post
- Project Finance Manager (Infrastructure projects): 1 post
- Specialist Officer (Legal Aspects): 1 post
- Communication Professionals: 2 posts
Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWBD category shall have to pay fee of Rs. 50 (it is Rs. 500 for others).