USET Admit Card 2017 :
USET Admit Card 2017: Kumaun University has all set for release of Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test Admit card 2017 through official website. KU is going to conduct examination for USET eligibility test for teaching jobs. So, lot of members are now searching for USET Exam Hall Ticket 2017 download link. For those who are searching here we are providing Direct link to download USET Call Letter 2017. So, candidates can download USET 2017 Admit Card from below link. Moreover you can search for USET Admit Card 2017. With the help of call letter released by the official authority candidate first check whether all credentials are furnished correct or not. If there is any bugs/errors in your Kumaun Univ USET Exam call letter you need to raise the complaint to the examination board then the recruitment board will clear it before the examination.
How To Download USET Admit Card:
- First of all, candidates log on to official website www.usetonline.com
- Then click on Recruitment Section & USET Admit Card 2017 for Written Exam
- Click on it & Fill all details without any mistake.
- Now click on submit button.
- Your USET Admit Card 2017 card now shown on screen.
- Check all details from it & Take print out of your USET Admit Card.
USET Exam Pattern/ Scheme 2017: USET Admit Card
The Test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions.
Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. Sixty (60) multiple choice questions of two marks each will be given, out of which the candidate would be required to answer any fifty (50). In the event of the candidate attempting more than fifty questions, the first fifty questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated.
Paper-II shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.
Paper-III will consist of 75 objective type compulsory questions from the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks
USET Admit Card: Important Document
- PAN Card or
- Driving License (with the photograph)
- Voter ID
- UID Card
- Bank passbook with photograph
- Photo identity Proof issued by Gazetted Officer or People’s representative (on the official letter head)
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/ Employee ID
Official Website: www.usetonline.com