union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the recruitment process for National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) II examination for this year.
Candidates who are interested in these posts can apply on the official website of the commission at www.upsc.gov.in
VACANCY DETAILS FOR UPSC RECRUITMENT 2018
- National Defence Academy: 339 (208 for Army, 39 for Navy and 92 for Air Force)
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 44
UPSC RECRUITMENT 2018: HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who are interested in UPSC can apply online through the official website upsconline.nic.in
Candidates will find the detailed information on the official website to fill up the form.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR UPSC RECRUITMENT 2018
- Eligible candidates for NDA and NA (II) can apply till July 2 till 6 pm
- UPSC examination will be conducted on September 9
ADMISSIONS FOR NDA NA II THIS YEAR
- The UPSC examination will be conducted by the commission on September 9, 2018
- The selected candidates will be admitted to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 142nd Course, and for the 104th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from July 2, 2019
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR UPSC NDA NA II
The selection for UPSC Recruitment 2018 will be based on the performance in the written examination followed by intelligence and personality test by the Services Selection Board (SSB).
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UPSC RECRUITMENT THIS YEAR
The candidate must be an Indian national or a subject of Bhutan or Nepal, Tibetan refugee came over to India before January 1, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
AGE LIMIT, SEX AND MARITAL STATUS FOR UPSC EXAM 2018
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than January 2, 2000, and not later than January 1, 2003, are eligible
- The date of birth accepted by the Commission is what was entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate recognised by an Indian University