UP YWO Recruitment 2017 :
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released the notification for the posts of Yuva Kalyan Adhikari and Youth Welfare Officer. The authority has released the total of 652 vacancies and to fill these vacancies the authority are looking for the deserving, competitive, and youth candidates. The interested candidates are required to submit the application form for the same before the last date of submission. Youngsters whose age is between 21 years to 30 years can apply for the UPSSSC jobs.
UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must have the graduation degree from the recognized university. To get the details you must look for the notification for the posts of UPSSSC YWO.
The age of the candidate must be in between 21 years to 30 years of age where 21 years are the minimum age criteria and 30 year is the maximum age criteria. The age of the candidate for this post will be calculated as on the date 1st July 2017.
UP Yuva Kalyan Adhikari Vacancy 2017
The authority will offer amazing salary package for the posts of Yuva Kalyan and Prantiya Rakshak Dal Vibhag which the candidate can check from the notification available on its website.
The candidate’s selection will be based on his or her performance in the written test and interview process by which the authority will make the final selection of the candidate.
UP Youth Welfare Officer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- To apply for Youth Welfare Officer Jobs, one must visit the official website for UPSSSC that is www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Look for the recruitment section placed at the home page of the website.
- Read the notification completely and apply for the UPSSSC YWO jobs 2017.
- Press the Apply Online icon and you will get the application form where you have to fill all the details.
- Along with the application form, you must upload the scanned copies of various other documents and certificates and submit it before the last date of submission date.
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in