TN HSE SSLC Supplementary examination 2017:
Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government examinations, TN DGE has released the hall tickets for the supplementary HSE and SSLC examiantions 2017. The higher secondary and SSLC supplementary examination for candidates who did not qualify the state board examination would start from September 25, 2017. The hall tickets can be downloaded from the official website dge.tn.gov.in. Steps on how to download admit cards for the September-October 2017 examination are provided below.
Steps to download Tamil Nadu HSE/ SSLC Supplementary Examination 2017 Admit Card
- Go to the official website of Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu – dge.tn.gov.in
- Click on ‘SSLC September/October 2017 Examination – Hall Ticket Download’ or HSE September / October 2017 Exam – Hall Ticket Download
- Candidates can also click on the activated links above to directly go to the download window
- Enter your application number and date of birth in the place provide and submit
- Admit card would be displayed on the screen
Students are advised to take a print out of the admit card as well as save a copy on the computer. Please note that candidates would have to present the hall tickets to gain admission into the designated centers. The time table for HSE and SSLC examination was shared by TNDGE last month. The HSE and SSLC Supplementary examination begins from September 25. HSE examinations would end on October 10 while SSLC examinations would end on October 6, 2017. details of the same are also available on the official website.
Official Website: dge.tn.gov.in