TENDER NOTICE For Biodegradable Plastic Bags AIIMS, Rishikesh, Virbhadra Marg, Rishikesh, Dehradun Dated:06-06-2018
1.E-tenders in Two Bids (Technical & Financial) are invited on behalf of the Director, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh from interested and eligible manufacturer or their authorised distributors/dealers, for providing Biodegradable Plastic Bags on rate contract basis for a period of two years on rate contract basis at AIIMS Rishikesh. The items will be delivered to AIIMS, Rishikesh premises from time to time as per the supply orders.
2. Bids shall be submitted online only at CPPP website: https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.
3. The complete bidding process is online. Bidders should be possession of valid digital Signature Certificate (DSC) for online submission of bids. Prior to bidding DSC need to be registered on the website mentioned above. For any assistance for e-bidding process, if required, bidder may contact to the helpdesk at 0135-2462915.
4. Tenderer/Contractor/Bidders are advised to follow the instructions provided in the ‘Instructions to the Contractors/Tenderer/Bidders for the e-submission of the bids online through the Central Public Procurement Portal for e Procurement at https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app’.
5. Bid documents may be scanned with 100 dpi with black and white option which helps in reducing size of the scanned document.
6. Hard Copy of earnest money deposit and tender fee etc. must be delivered to AIIMS, Rishikesh on or before last date/time of Bid Submission as mentioned above. The bid without EMD and tender fee will be summarily rejected.
7. The tender shall be submitted online in two part, viz., technical bid and financial bid. All the pages of bid being submitted must be signed and sequentially numbered by the bidder irrespective of nature of content of the documents before uploading.
The offers submitted by Telegram/Fax/email shall not be considered. No correspondence will be entertained in this matter.
8. Any future clarification and/or corrigendum(s) shall be communicated through Administrative Officer on the AIIMS, Rishikesh website: www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in. And other Central Government Procurement Websites (subject to its access of AIIMS Rishikesh).The bidders are required to regularly check the website to know about any/all such corrigendum(s) as only these bids, taking care of such corrigendum(s) shall be considered for finalisation of the tender.
9. Bidder should necessarily enclose a covering letter mentioning a summary of applied document with proper numbering. Secondly, bid should also attach a compliance sheet as per specification mentioning that they are complying to all specification or have any variation.
10. The pre bid conference would be held on 13-06-2018 at 03.00 PM in the office of Tender Opening Room, AIIMS, Rishikesh. All firm’s representative who are attending the pre bid meeting, shall produce an authorization letter from their firm on the firm’s letter head. They are required to put their query in writing before the committee and submit the same in writing on its letter head.
11. All the duly filled/completed pages of the tender should be given serial /page number on each page and signed by the owner of the firm or his Authorized signatory. In case the tenders are signed by the Authorized signatory, a copy of the power of attorney/authorization may be enclosed along with tender. A copy of the terms & conditions shall be signed on each page and submitted with the technical bid as token of acceptance of terms & conditions. Tender with unsigned pages/incomplete/partial/part of tender if submitted will be rejectedout rightly.\
Full Details Available at http://aiimsrishikesh.edu.in/tenders/biodegradeable%20plastic%20bags.pdf