SSB AC GD Exam Date 2017 Admit Card:
The Sashastra Seema Bal will be going to release the admit card for the Assistant Commandant and GD posts soon as the authority will be going to conduct the examination for selecting 154 candidates for the Assistant Commandant and GD posts. The Sashastra Seema Bal has taken the responsibility of selecting 154 candidates for the post of Assistant Commandant and GD and for these posts they are looking for the intelligent and hardworking candidates who can perform tasks on the given time period. The authority will releases the admit card for the SSB Assistant Commandant on its official website www.ssbrectt.gov.in.
SSB Assistant Commandant GD Exam Date 2017
The authority will declare the dates for the exam soon and we will update the dates for the exam here on this page. Read all the details and instructions mentioned in the admit card and according to the details, you must follow the steps to download the admit card page which you require to appear for the exam. The authority will conduct the exam soon as they want to recruit 154 candidates for the Assistant Commandant, and GD posts. Candidate whose score is more than the cut off marks will be eligible for the next selection process.
SSB AC GD Result 2017
After the exam gets over, the authority will release the result date by which the authority will make the final selection of the candidate. To select the candidate for Assistant Commandant and GD posts, the authority will check the result for the Written test and interview. If you have any problem in accessing the result and admit card then you can mention your query below in the comment box and one of our team member will get back you with the answer.
Sashastra Seema Bal Admit card 2017 Download Process
- To download the hall ticket, candidate must visit the official website www.ssbrectt.gov.in.
- At the landing page you have to look for the Admit Card link.
- Click on the link and you will find the redirected page where you have to provide few details including the registration number and name of the candidate.
- Recheck the details and submit it by pressing the submit icon.
- Soon after submitting the details you will find the admit card page displayed on your screen.
- In the admit card page you will find the exam date and time as well as venue of the exam.
- Download the page or you can take the hard copy of it which the candidate can use at the time of the exam.
Official Website: www.ssbrectt.gov.in