The State Bank of India is conducting the Probationary Officer exam on July 1, 7 and 8, 2018.
For PO exam, the SBI is likely to release Admit Card today i.e., on June 18, 2018.
The SBI had declared a total vacancy of 2000 posts for SBI PO 2018.
The SBI PO recruitment exam is the most premier among the public-sector bank exams in India.
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Main Examination
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD SBI PO 2018 ADMIT CARD
1) Log on to the official website: sbi.co.in
2) Click on the career tab or directly open https://sbi.co.in/careers
3) On the career page, look for the latest announcements – given on the right top of the page
4) Click on the PO Admit Card/Hall Ticket
5) A new page will appear on your screen
6) Enter your roll number/registration number and date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY formt
7) Submit your details
8) View and download your admit card
9) Take printout for future use