IBPS CRP RRBs VII Recruitment 2018: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct online exam for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) tentatively between August and October 2018.
Group A Officers (Scale I, II and III) and Group B Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts to be recruited through this IBPS CRP RRBs VII examination. For applying to the Posts of Group A and B Officers, the candidates should be Graduate from a recognized university. The last date for application is 2 July 2018.
The exam will be conducted in two tiers i.e. Tier-I and Tier-II. Those who qualify in Preliminary/Tier-I will be able to appear in Main/Tier – II Exam. The shortlisted candidates in the main exam will be called for Common Interview to be coordinated by Nodal Rural Bank with the help of NABARD. The interview will be held tentatively in the month of November 2018.
|Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||8 June to 2 July 2018|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||8 June to 2 July 2018|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||July 2018|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||30 July to 4 Aug 2018
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant||July 2018|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant||06 Aug 2018 to 11 Aug 2018|
|Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary||Officer Scale-I- July 2018
Office Assistant – August 2018
|Online Examination – Preliminary||Officer Scale-I- 11 Aug 2018, 12 Aug 2018 and 18 Aug 2018 (if required)
Office Assistant – 19 Aug 2018, 25 Aug 2018 & 01 Sept 2018
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||Officer Scale-I – September 2018
Office Assistant- September 2018
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main / Single||Officer Scale-I, II& III –September 2018 Office Assistant- September 2018|
|Online Examination – Main / Single||Officers (I, II & III) – 30 Sept 2018
Office Assistant – 07 Oct 2018
|Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October 2018
|Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||November 2018|
|Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||November 2018|
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant. (Multipurpose))||January 2019|
IBPS Vacancy Details
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)- 5249 Posts
- Officer Scale I- 3312 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer) – 72 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) – 38 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) – 17 Posts
- Officer Scale- II (Law) – 32 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Ca)- 21 Posts
- Officer Scale- II (IT) – 81 Posts
- Officer Scale-II(General Banking Officer) – 1208 Posts
- Officer Scale-III- 160 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Group A and B Officer Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)/ Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager)/ Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager)- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Officer Scale-II (Specialist Officers)
- Information Technology Officer- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent.
- Chartered Accountant- Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Law Officer- Degree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent.
Age Limit for Group A and B Officer Posts
- Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager)- Above 21 years – Below 40 years
- Officer Scale- II (Manager)- Above 21 years – Below 32 years
- Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)- Above 18 years – Below 30 years
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Between 18 years and 28 years
(Age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
How to apply for IBPS Group A and B Officer Posts
Candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 2 July 2018. Candidates can check the below link of notification for more information.
Application Fee for Group A and B Officer Posts
- Others: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100/-