NIT Jamshedpur Assistant Professor Jobs 2017 :
The National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur has recently announced a job notification for the 123 posts to apply online by filling up and submitting the application form on its website www.nitjsr.ac.in. To apply for the NIT Jamshedpur, one has to refer the eligibility criteria and has to read it carefully to check whether the candidate is eligible for NIT Jamshedpur job or not. The selected candidate will get the salary of up to 39,100INR along with the Grade Pay which you can check here in the post.
NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment Assistant Professor 2017
The NIT Jamshedpur has released the notification for the Assistant professor posts on 3rd October 2017 for selecting 123 candidates. The application for submission will continue until its last date of submission which is 24th November 2017. Candidates who have required degree and qualification can apply for the NIT Jamshedpur jobs before the end date approaches. The authority will not accept any of the application forms if the candidate submitted it after the last date of submission. If you are fond of becoming an Assistant Professor, then you can check the details here about the qualification requirement, age criteria, and other details and can apply for the Assistant Professor accordingly.
NIT Jamshedpur Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
For engineering department, the candidate must have a degree for MCA/M.Tech in the relevant discipline along with the b.tech degree from the recognized university.
For Humanities /Management/Sciences branch, the candidate must have BA/B.Sc. / B.Com or equivalent degree along with MA/M.Sc./M.Com/MBA degree in the related field.
The age of the candidate must not be more than 60 years of age where to get further details you can check the notification officially.
Candidate will get the salary of 15,600INR to 39,100INR payable to the selected candidate along with the Grade pay of 6,000INR or 7,000INR or 8,000INR as per the candidate’s skills and knowledge.
The selection of the candidate will depend on his or her performance in the Interview round.
The application fees for the NIT Jamshedpur are 1,500INR for General and OBC category whereas there are no fees for SC/ST/PWD category candidates.
National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur Recruitment 2017 Apply
Here we have listed few steps which will take you to the registration page. All you have to follow the step by step process and get the form.
- To apply for NIT Jamshedpur jobs, you must visit the website for NIT Jamshedpur that is nitjsr.ac.in.
- Search for the notification link “NIT Jamshedpur Assistant Professor 2017”.
- Read all the details mentioned in the notification.
- Get the application form from its website and enter all the details inside it.
- While sending the Application form, you have to attest a photograph and other relevant documents and certificates.
- Pay the application fees also and send all these documents to the National
- Institute of Technology Jamshedpur Recruitment Board before the last date of submission.
- After this process, you will get the registration number which you have to keep it with you.
Official Website: www.nitjsr.ac.in