The MHT CET 2018 results have been declared by DTE Maharashtra. DTE Maharashtra held MHT CET 2018 exam on May 10. Candidates who had appeared for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (CET) can check their result from the official website dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
MHT CET Result: Know how to check
- Visit the official website of DTE Maharashtra, dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Click on the link “Visit DTE Home Page”
- On next page, click on CET 2018 tab and then click on MHT CET link given under undergraduate programmes
- On next page, click on Candidates Login
- Enter your Application number, password and security key on next page
- Click submit button and check your MHT CET 2018 results from next page
About MHT CET 2018
The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) 2018 was conducted on May 10, 2018. The exam is held for admissions to engineering and pharmacy courses in the various colleges in the state. Last year, DTE notified that though there will be no negative marking, however, the difficulty level in maths, physics and chemistry will be at par with JEE Main. For biology, the difficulty level will be of NEET level.