KSET Online Application Form 2017:
The Moulya Bhavan, University of Mysore, Manasa Gangothri is going to organize the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2017 in the month of December. Applicants those who are interested can apply online for Karnataka SET Application Form 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in. All the willing candidates are suggested to apply for the online registration on or before the last date of the submission of application form.
Karnataka SET Application Form Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: University of Mysore
- Announcement About: teacher Eligibility Test
- Name of the Exam: Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2017
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Application Status: Available Soon
Eligibility Criteria for KSET 2017:
The applicants those who are interested in applying for the application form must have completed the master’s degree with minimum 55% marks from authorized university of education can apply online for the KSTET Application Form 2017. There are 5% marks relaxation in master’s degree for reserved category applicants. The final years appearing candidates and the result waiting candidates can also apply for the application process.
All the willing candidates are hereby informed that there is no age limit criteria. So, they can apply easily without any difficulty.
All the applicants those who are willing in applying for the Karnataka SET Application Form 2017 need to pay the application fee as per their category as mentioned below.
|General Category Candidates||Rs. 1050/-|
|Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||Rs. 850/-|
|Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD (VH/ PH)||Rs. 550/-|
How to apply online for Karnataka SET Application Form 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- On the home page, search for the Karnataka SET Application Form 2017 link and open it.
- Read all the details carefully and start to fill the online application form.
- Fill the complete application form with correct details.
- Upload all the scanned copy of the documents in the application form.
- Recheck the details and click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of the application form and pay the application fee.
Official Website: www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in