KCC Bank Result 2017 :
The Kangra Central Co-operative Bank has declared the KCCB Result for the Grade 3 and Grade 4 position. The candidate who had applied for the Assistant Manager and clerk position and had appeared for the written exam conducted by the HP BOSE to select candidates who are deserving and eligible for the Grade 3 & 4 to be placed in Kangra Co-operative Bank.
KCCB Grade 3 & 4 Result 2017
The authority has conducted the exam recently which is the written exam that is conducted to select the candidate or to shortlist the candidate for the Grade 3 and Grade 4 position. Under Grade 3 and Grade 4 position, the authority will be going to select the candidate for the post of Clerk, Assistant Manager, and Computer Operator position. A few months back, the authority has released the job vacancy of the KCCB Grade 3 and Grade 4 posts for the Assistant Manager and Clerk position to recruit 216 candidates to be placed at various positions. In order to shortlist 216 candidates, the authority will conduct the written exam and interview. Candidates who score good marks in the written exam will be going to appear in the interview. Check the details about the result, cutoff, and merit list here in this post.
KCC Bank Grade 3 & 4 Result 2017
- Check out the website kccb.in.
- Look for the link to KCC Bank Grade 3 & 4 Result 2017.
- Click on the link and it will ask you the seat number.
- Mention the seat number and click on the submit icon.
- You will find the result page soon after clicking on the submit icon.
- Check the total marks obtained as well as result.
- Take the hard copy of your result which you can use further.
Official Website: www.kccb.in