Karnataka Land Records Bandh Office Peon Hall Ticket 2017 :
This is to inform all the candidates who had applied for the Karnataka Survey Settlement and record Department that the authorities will be soon going to release the admit card for the Peon exam. Candidates who want to attend the exam are required to download their hall tickets available on its website www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in. As per the information, the authority will be going to conduct the exam in November 2017 where they will be going to release the hall tickets in the same month and 10 to 15 days before the exam starts.
Karnataka Bandh Office Peon Exam Date 2017
The authority will be going to select the candidate based on the marks scored by the candidate in written exam and then the document verification of the selected applicants will be done and then finally the personal interview will be taken and the merit list of the selected candidates will be prepared. The date of the exam is yet not declared by the authorities but we will soon update the dates here. All you have to keep visiting the page to get the latest updates and dates. Here you can check the exam date which we will be going to update soon.
Karnataka Land Records Peon Call letter 2017 Download Process
- Firstly, the candidate must visit the official website of Karnataka Land records that are landrecords.karnataka.gov.in.
- At the main page of the website, the candidate must look for the link to download the hall ticket.
- Click on the link which will redirect you to the new page where you have to mention your login ID and other credentials.
- Recheck the data and submit it.
- After few minutes you will find the pdf format of the call letter appear in front of the screen.
- Now you can download or can take the print copy of it for further use.
Official Website: www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in