ITBP Head Constable Ministerial Recruitment 2017 :
The Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has released the notification for the Head Constable posts to fill 62 vacancies available in the department. Candidates who are interested in applying for the Head Constable jobs must fill the application form before the last date of submission which you can check below. The interested candidates who are in search for the Head Constable posts can apply for the HC position by submitting the application form via an online mode. Get the application form from its website www.itbpolice.nic.in.
www.itbpolice.nic.in Recruitment Notification 2017
|Name of the Organization||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Name of the Examination||ITBP HC Written exam|
|Name of the Post||Head Constable posts|
|Number of the Post||62 Posts|
|Starting Date to apply online||14th October 2017|
|Last date to apply online||13th November 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
ITBP Head Constable Ministerial Vacancy 2017
To apply for ITBP posts, he or she must have a qualification of 10th and 12th Class which must be from the recognized university or institute.
The age of the candidate to apply for ITBP posts must have to be in between 18 years to 23 years of age where the authority will provide the age relaxation to the reserved category candidates of up to 5 years of age. Check the government rules for applying to the ITBP posts.
ITBP Vacancy Constable
The selection of the candidate will depend on the various section processes including the written test, physical measurement, and medical test. Candidates whose score will be more than the minimum qualifying marks in all these processes will get the selection.
The salary of the candidate for the ITBP Head Constable is 25,500INR to 81,100INR as per the 7th Pay commission.
ITBP Recruitment 2017 Online Apply
- Go to the website of the ITBP authority that is www.itbpolice.nic.in.
- At the home page of the website, you must look for the notification link.
- Click on the notification link which will show you the notification page in front of your screen.
- Read all the details mentioned in the notification.
- By following all the instructions mentioned in the notification you can apply for the ITBP jobs accordingly.
- Fill the application form by entering the details inside the form correctly.
- After the completion of the Application form, you have to submit it after crosschecking all the details.
- Press the submit icon and it will regenerate the application form again.
- In the regenerated application form, you will get the registration number mentioned on it.
- Keep the registration number with you which you can use at the time of downloading the page.
Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in