IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2018 application process to fill 77 vacancies has begun on the official website of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur, iitk.ac.in
THE INSTITUTE AIMS TO RECRUIT CANDIDATES FOR VARIOUS GROUP A, B AND C POSTS SUCH AS:
- Junior Technician: 37
- Junior Assistant: 21
- Junior Superintendent: 5
- Assistant Registrar: 4
- Physical Training Instructor: 4
- Students’ Counselor: 3
- Security Officer: 1
- Assistant Executive Engineer: 1
- Junior Engineer: 1
The candidates can check their eligibility on the official website of the IIT Kanpur. The eligible candidates can apply for the relevant post on or before June 26, 2018.
- Group A Posts: Rs 500
- Group – B and C posts: Rs 250
KNOW HOW TO APPLY FOR IIT KANPUR RECRUITMENT 2018:
- Open the official website of the IIT Kanpur, iitk.ac.in
- On the homepage, you will find a link for ‘Vacancies in Administrative and Technical Cadre’ under ‘Announcements’ tab
- Click on the link
- A new webpage with recruitment detail will open
- Select the post you want to apply and register yourself to login
- Fill all the details asked in the form and make the online payment
- Download the application confirmation and payment receipt. You can also take a print out of it for further reference
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a Written test, Skill Test and an Interview.
The applicant must fall in the age bracket of 21 to 35 years as on June 19, 2018.
ABOUT IIT KANPUR
IIT Kanpur is an Institute of national importance declared as such under the Institutes of Technology Act, 1961, to provide for education and research in various branches of engineering, technology, science and arts.