IBPS RRB VI Prelims 2017
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is expected to release the admit cards of officers Scale I preliminary examination 2017 for recruitment in participating regional rural banks (RRBs) in last week of August or first week of September.
Meanwhile, IBPS has released the pre-exam training call letters for CRP RRBs-VI officers scale I and CRP RRBs-VI office assistants (multipurpose) in participating regional rural banks (RRBs) on its official website, the link for which is ibps.in
The online preliminary examination for officer scale I will be held on September 9, September 10 and September 16 at various test centres across the nation.
Steps to download IBPS RRB VI Prelims 2017 admit cards:
- Log on to the official website, ibps.in
- Click on the link to download call letter (admit card) for CRP RRBs-VI officers scale I
- Enter your registration number and password
- Enter the captcha code
- Click to submit and admit cards will be displayed
- Download and take a print-out of the same
Note: IBPS will not send any hard copy of admit card will be sent to the candidates.
Preliminary paper pattern:
- The preliminary examination will be of 45 minutes
- There will be two sections carrying 80 marks for 80 questions
- For officer scale I, there will be 40 questions of reasoning and 40 questions of quantitative aptitude
- For office assistant, there will be 40 questions of reasoning and 40 questions of numerical ability
- The medium of exam will be Hindi/English
To be successful (for both posts), one needs to qualify in both the tests by securing a minimum cut-off marks set by the IBPS.
The examination will be held to fill up approximately 15, 171 posts.
Post wise vacancies:
Officers Scale I: 5,123
Officers scale II: 1,581
Officers Scale III: 169
Office assistants: 8,298
Important dates of IBPS RRB VI Exam 2017:
- Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I: August 28 to September 3
- Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant: September 4 to September 9
- Online Examination – Preliminary Officer Scale-I: September 9, 10 and September 16 (if required)
- Online Examination – Preliminary Office Assistant: September 17, 23 and 24 (if required)
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary Officer Scale-I, Office Assistant: October 2017
IBPS recruitment for PSBs has a two or three-tier system. While IBPS RRB and SO recruitment is two-phase processes, IBPS PO and Clerk consist of three stages. The first phase consists of a Common Written Examination (CWE), followed by an interview and the final placement. IBPS CWE is one among the most competitive examinations in India with a selection ratio of 1 out of 1000.
Official Website: ibps.inhttps://ibps.in