IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017:
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will issue the admit card for preliminary exam of IBPS Clerk 2017 in November. The IBPS Clerk admit card will be made available in phases I and II – prelims and mains. The preliminary exam of IBPS Clerk is scheduled to be conducted on December 2,3,9 and 10.
The IBPS Clerk admit card 2017 will be released online and candidates can download their admit card by entering their registration/roll number and date of birth/password. The hall ticket of IBPS Clerk consists of important details like test venue, timings of the exam and other important instructions related to the test. Only those candidates who submit their applications successfully will be issued their admit card for IBPS Clerk prelims exam 2017.
The admit card for the mains examination will be issued separately to candidates who qualify the preliminary exam. The IBPS Clerk admit card for the mains exam will tentatively be made available in last week of December 2017 or first week of January 2018. The mains exam of IBPS Clerk is scheduled to be held on January 21, 2018.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017 – Important points
- Candidates must ensure that they bring the original as well as the xerox copy of any government approved valid Identity proof viz. Aaadhar Card, Driving License, Voter Id Card, Passport etc. along- with their call letter. It is a per-requisite for appearing in the exam.
- Candidates should bring the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017 to the examination centre on the day of examination. Failing which, the candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- In case of any error or mistake in the IBPS Clerk Admit Card, candidates must contact the concerned authorities at the earliest for making the needful corrections.
- You must ensure to keep the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017 in good condition always and do not mutilate or tamper it in any condition, whatsoever.
- While downloading the IBPS Clerk Admit Card, the examinees must make ensure to check all the details mentioned in their hall ticket.
- Once the print out of the admit card is generated. The candidates should paste passport-sized colour photo in the designated space (Note: Do not staple the photo in the admit card rather stick it with a glue).
- The candidates are directed to write their name, roll number, registration number and put their initials on the photocopy of the ID proof.
- The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which will disqualify the candidate to appear for the test.
- Remember that the hard copy of the admit card will not be sent by post.
IBPS Clerk admit card: Important Documents Required
The candidates along with the admit card of IBPS Clerk should carry the following documents as their proof of identity.
- Aaadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter Id Card
How to download the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017?
The procedure to download the IBPS Clerk Admit Card has been explained below:
Step 1: Click on the link provided on this page
Step 2: Candidates will be re-directed to the login page of IBPS Clerk Admit Card.
Step 3: Enter roll number/registration number and date of birth/password.
Step 4: Submitting details, the admit card will appear on the screen
Step 5: Download the IBPS Clerk Admit Card and take a print out of the same
Official Website: www.ibps.in