IBPS Clerk 2017: Last Date To Apply
The online application process for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Common Written Exam (CWE) for recruitment of Clerk began on September 12 and is due to end on October 3. A total of 19 public sector banks are participating in this year’s recruitment drive to fill more than 7000 vacancies. The selection process involves two stages – Preliminary exam and Main exam. Candidates who qualify Preliminary exam will only be allowed to appear in the Main exam. The final selection will be based on the marks scored in main exam.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have a graduate degree in any stream from a recognized University in India.
The lower age limit for application is 20 years and upper age limit is 28 years. Refer to the official notification for details on relaxation in upper age limit.
IBPS Clerk 2017: How to Apply
Candidates should follow the steps given below to complete the application process successfully:
- Step one: Go to IBPS official website.
- Step two: Click on the CWE Clerk VII Registration link.
- Step three: Register by providing your email id, phone number and date of birth.
- Step four: Registration number and password would be sent on the registered email and phone number.
- ogin using your registration number and password and complete the application process.
Official Website: www.ibps.in