Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB) conducts the annual Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HP TET) to recruit candidates for the post of teacher across the state. The exam is held for selection of the Primary Teachers for Class I-V and Upper Primary Teachers for Class VI-VII in the state.
All the candidates who have a B.Ed certificate can apply for this examination. The notification regarding the examination has not yet been released. The same will be updated here once HP TET 2018 exam notification is announced on the official website.
* OBC/ST/SC/PHH – Rs 500
* TGT Arts: BA /B.com with aggregate of 50% marks/Senior Secondary minimum least 50% marks & 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education
* TGT (Non-Medical): B.Sc (NM) with minimum 50% marks & 1 year of Bachelor in Education/Senior Secondary with minimum 50% marks & 4 years of Bachelor of Elementary Education
* TGT (Medical): B.Sc with at least 50% marks & 1 year of Bachelor in Education/Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks & 4 Years of Bachelor in Elementary education/B.Sc (Medical)
* Shastri: Applicants must have Shastri with minimum 50% marks from an institution/university recognized by HP Government
* Language Teacher: B.A with Hindi as an elective subject & 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education
* Junior Basic Training: 10+2 with aggregate of 50% marks & 2 years JBT Certificate course/Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks & 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education/Graduation with 2 years Diploma
* Punjabi Language Teacher: BA with Punjabi as an Elective subject & 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education
* Urdu Language Teacher: BA with Urdu as an Elective subject & 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education