Engineers India Limited (EIL) has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates for Engineer/Officer, Deputy Manager, DGM and Junior Accountant vacancies.
All the interested, eligible candidates are requested to apply through the prescribed format latest by June 20 on the official website, the link for which is engineersindia.com
Total posts: 141
Name of the post:
- Engineer/Officer: 59
- Deputy Manager: 71
- DGM: 1
- Junior Accountant: 10
Eginneers India Limited Recruitment 2018: How to apply
- Eligible candidates need to apply through online registration system on EIL website. To apply, visit the career link in EIL website, engineersindia.com
- Read carefully all the instructions
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details
- Upload scanned images of photograph, signature and education certificates
- Submit the same
- Candidates should take print out and retain a copy of online application form(s) for future reference.
Note: Applicants need to retain a copy of the printout of the application form which will be required at the time of written test/personal interview.
Engineer/Officer (Construction – Civil): All the candidates interested in applying need to possess a BE/BTech/BSc (Engg) degree in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical discipline with minimum 65 per cent or equivalent CGPA/CP.
For all other posts, candidates need to check the official notification.
The mode of selection for all the positions (except for Junior Accountant) will be through Interview, preferably at Delhi.
Further, for Junior Accountant position, the mode of selection will be written test.
- Engineer/Officer: Rs 60,000 to 1,80,000 (CTC: 14.31)
- Deputy Manager: Rs 70,000 to 2,00,000
- DGM: Rs 1,20,000 to 2,80,000 (28.93)
- Junior Accountant: Rs 13,800 to 38,500 (6.79)
“The place of posting for Construction Engineers/Officers in all levels shall be at construction sites/offices and for others may be at Head Office New Delhi/Gurugram, Regional Offices at Chennai, Vadodara, Kolkata, Branch Office at Mumbai, Inspection Offices and Construction Sites etc,’ reads the official notification about the place of posting,” as per the official notification.
Last date to apply: June 20