Download FCI Watchman Admit Card 2017 :
The Food Corporation of India Board will be going to upload the admit card document for the FCI Watchman Exam post before 15 Days of the written exam on its official website www.fcijobsportal.com. Candidate can download the call letter for the Food Corporation of India Watchman post now. The authorities will upload the admit card for the FCI Watchman Exam 10 to 15 days before the exam starts and has to carry this document at the time of the exam.
Food Corporation of India is also called as FCI in short. It was established on 14 January 1965 having its first district office at Thanjavur- rice bowl of the state of Tamil Nadu and headquarters of this department is located at Chennai under the Food Corporation Act 1964. It is one of the biggest corporation in India and probably the biggest supply chain management in Asia. It handles the work through five Zonal offices and 24 regional offices. For more information applicants are suggested to visit the official website of the department i.e. www.fciweb.nic.in. We are serving here the information of FCI Call Letter 2017 and FCI Exam Pattern provided below.
FCI Watchman Important Dates:
- Exam Date: 24th September 2017 (Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh)
- Exam Date: 15th October 2017 ( Maharashtra & Goa )
- Release date of admit card: Available Soon (for other States)
How to Download the FCI Watchman Admit Card 2017?
In the article below, we have provided some simple steps to download the hall ticket easily so that you will not be going to face any of the problem in accessing the admit card. Follow these steps to find the admit card.
- Go to the website and find the link to open the admit card i.e. www.fciweb.nic.in.
- After clicking on the link, the Admit Card download page will appear in front of the screen.
- In the web page, you will have to enter few information involving the roll number and registration number.
- After you have entered the correct entry, click on the submit icon.
- After clicking on the submit icon, you will find the admit card document.
- Click on the download button to download the admit card.
- Take the hard copy of it and save it for future reference.
Official Website: www.fciweb.nic.in