Chhattisgarh SET Result 2017 :
Here we have good information for all the candidates who had given the CG SET exam on 17th September 2017 that the authority will be going to release the result soon on its website www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. The authority has conducted the Chhattisgarh State Eligibility test on 17th September 2017 at various affiliated centers successfully and the candidates who appeared for the exam might be looking for the result online.
CG SET Cut off 2017
To get the selection for the Assistant professor position, the candidate must score at least the minimum qualifying marks which are also called Cutoff Marks. Candidates whose marks will be more than the cutoff marks he or she will be considered as the qualified or eligible candidates for the CG SET exam. To get the post of Assistant professor, the candidate who belongs to the general category must score at least 40% of marks in the exam whereas for the reserved category the least passing marks are 35%. The cutoff marks for the CG SET will be decided by the authorities on the basis of various factors including the previous year cutoff marks, number of seats available, the total number of candidates appeared for the exam and other such factors.
Chhattisgarh State Eligibility Test Result 2017 Check Online
- To check the result for the CG SET, you must log into the website that is cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Look for the result section, and choose the Entrance option out of the two options.
- Click on the Entrance option and you will find the list of the results which are recently declared by the authorities.
- Click on the required link to open the result page.
- Soon after clicking on the link you will find another page where you have to provide essential details.
- Press on submit icon to submit the details and you will find the result page displayed in front of the screen.
- Check your exam score and total marks obtained by the candidate.
Official Website: www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in