BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Date 2017 :
The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has already released the notification for the Posts of Junior Account officer to select 996 candidates for the JAO posts. After the completion of the recruitment process on 15th October 2017, the authority has started working on releasing the admit card which is expected to be released 10 to 15 days before the exam. As per the notification, the authority will conduct the exam on 5th November 2017 and will release the admit card for the Junior Accounts Officer in the last week of October 2017 month. Candidates who are enrolled for the Junior Account Officer post, he or she can download the admit card for the BSNL JAO from its website www.externalbsnlexam.com.
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam 2017
As per the notification, it is expected that the authority will conduct the exam for the JAO posts on 5th November 2017 at its various affiliated locations. From the admit card document, you can get the details about the JAO exam that are Name of the candidate, Date, and timings of the exam, as well as Venue of the exam along with photograph and signature. To download the admit card, you have to enter the Application Number and Date of birth for the Junior Accounts Officer.
BSNL JAO Exam Pattern 2017
The authority will conduct two papers to shortlist the candidate for the JAO posts where the paper 1 is of Aptitude test and General Awareness, along with this you will also get the questions based on general English. The whole paper 1 is of Objective type test paper where the Aptitude Test section comprises of 50 marks and General English section comprises of 100 marks and the time taken to complete the paper is of 3 hours. Talking about the paper 2, it comprises of Financial Management and Accounting topic which is based on Multiple Choice questions comprises of 300 marks and to complete the paper 2, the time duration will be 3 hours.
BSNL JAO Admit card 2017 Download Process
- Go to the official page of BSNL to download the call letter.
- At the home page, of the website, you have to look for the admit card link.
- Click on the link and you will find the admit card page displayed in front of your screen.
- Soon after this, you will find another redirected page where you have to mention details such as Registration Number and DOB.
- Submit the details by pressing the submit icon.
- You will then find the admit card page displayed on your screen.
- Download the page or take the hard copy of it which you can use at the time of the exam.
Official Website: www.externalbsnlexam.com