Just when Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is set to announce Class 10 Results tomorrow, it has added one brand new mess in its records that it is famous for and that too, just a day before the results declaration.
With not-so-surprising incidents like mass cheating, another case has come up in which lot of bags containing answer sheets of Class 10 Examinations have gone missing from SS Balika Inter School, a government school in Gopalaganj. In total, around 42,000 bags of answer sheets cannot be traced as per the Times Now report.
NUMBER OF MISSING ANSWER SHEETS RISING, TWO ARRESTED:
- As per the latest report by Times Now, it is mentioned that few sources suggests, about 10,000 answer sheets are not traceable but on the other hand, some of the reports have been suggesting the number has increased to 42,000 till now.
- News 18 in its report have mentioned that the number of lost answer sheets is rapidly rising. Earlier, it was found out that about 10,000 answer sheets have been missing but in the latest update, 30,000 answer copies have been reportedly missing from the school.
- As of now Chhathu Singh, a school official and Asapujan Singh, a security guard has been arrested in the case.
BIHAR BOARD ASKED COPIES FOR VERIFICATION PURPOSES
- According to India.com reports, on June 15 Bihar Board officials had asked for two copies of each subject for verification purposes from the school
- Later, it was found out that nearly 213 bags of the Matric exam were missing
- However, the copies were checked and kept in the strong room in government school by April 5 and the room had been sealed
According to the reports of ANI, the answer sheets were kept in a strong room of the school after checking and filing the result but now they are nowhere. Authorities of the school have registered the police complaint and an investigation is underway as per the reports.
BIHAR BOARD RECHECKS ANSWER SHEETS OF CLASS 10 TOPPERS:
- Recently, BSEB has reviewed the answer sheets of the top 25 students of Bihar Board Class 10 Result 2018 on June 16, Saturday
- After examining the copy of these toppers, next day the board officials had asked its students for physical verification
BIHAR BOARD CLASS 10 RESULTS TOMORROW
Bihar Board is all set to announce Class 10 Matric Results 2018 tomorrow. If we look at the BSEB Class 12 Results 2018, the results were declared in the evening. However, the board has not notified its students about the Class 10 result timings yet.
The students who appeared for Class 10 Examinations can visit the official website of the board, www.biharboard.ac.in once the results are out.
BIHAR BOARD CLASS 10 RESULTS 2018 STATISTICS
- Nearly 17.70 lakh students appeared in the Bihar Board Class 10th (Matric) exam in 1,426 centres across the state
- Bihar Board had arranged counselling session over the telephone for the students to help them any confusion regarding the exam
- Last year, Bihar Class 10 results had a pass percentage of 50.12 per cent