UPSC has released the admit card for Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2018
Canddates looking for the admit card can download the admit card by clicking on the link below
Important Instructions For Candidates:
1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of the UPSC immediately.
2. Mention your name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondences with the UPSC.
3. Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Venue. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of final result.
4. You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
5. Please read the Examination Notice available on the UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in and “poster containing instruction displayed outside the Examination Hall.
6. Your candidature to the Examination is provisional.
7. Candidates will be allowed the use of scientific (No-programmable type) calculators in descriptive type papers only of the Examination. Programmable type calculators will, however, not be allowed for objective type papers and the use of such calculators shall tantamount to resorting to unfair means by the candidates. Loaning or interchanging of calculators in the Examination Hall is not permitted.
8. Candidates who do not have clear photograph on the e-Admit Card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the Examination with an undertaking.
9. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Venue, as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
10. Candidates should note that any omission/mistake/discrepancy in encoding/filling in details in the OMR/Answer Sheet/Book especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the Answer Sheet/Book liable for rejection.
11. Please note that entry into the Examination Venue shall be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Examination, i.e. 8:50 AM for the Forenoon Session and 1:50 PM for the Afternoon Session. No candidate shall be allowed the entry into the Examination Venue after closure of the entry.
12. Candidates are advised to visit their Examination Venue at least one day in advance and familiarize themselves with the itinerary to avoid the last minute hassle in their own interest. They should reach the Examination Venue on the day of Examination well in time for frisking.
13. Candidates should note that they shall not be allowed to appear at any other Examination Venue except the Examination Venue mentioned in the e-Admit Card.
14. Candidate should not be in possession of or using any mobile phone( even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches, etc,. or camera or Bluetooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future Exanimation.
15. There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type question papers for ISS Examination.
16. Answers other than those made by Black point pen in objective papers of ISS Examination would not be evaluated.