Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) is an autonomous super-specialty Institute of excellence under GNCT of Delhi and a Deemed-to-be-University by the GOI. Its vision is to be a global leader by becoming a beacon of patient care, teaching and research in the field of Liver, Gall Bladder, Pancreatobiliary, Renal Diseases, Oncology and Solid Organ Transplants. All appointments shall be on “contract basis” and it will be initially for a period of ‘four years’ and can be extended based on performance. The ILBS provides immense opportunities for career development and in its search for the best talent, invites applications for the following positions:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Post Code||No. of Posts/ Category||Monthly Remuneration ()||Age Limit||Apply|
|1||Professor (Pulmonary Medicine)||Fac/03/Pul. Med.||1 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 12000||66|
|2||Professor (Medical Oncology)||Fac/03/Med. Onco||1 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 12000||66|
|3||Professor (Nephrology)||Fac/03/Nephro||1 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 12000||66|
|4||Professor (Radiology)||Fac/03/Radio||1 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 12000||66|
|5||Professor (Surgical Hepatology)||Fac/03/Surg.Hep||1 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 12000||66|
|6||Professor (Critical or Intensive care Medicine)||Fac/03/CR||1 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 12000||66|
|7||Additional Professor (Hepatology)||Fac/04/Hep||1 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 10000||55|
|8||Associate Professor (Hepatology)||Fac/05/Hep||2 (1-UR, 1-OBC)||PB – IV, GP – 9500||55|
|9||Associate Professor (Transplant Hepatology)||Fac/05/Trans. Hep||1 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 9500||55|
|10||Associate Professor (Radiology)||Fac/05/Radio||1 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 9500||55|
|11||Associate Professor (Medical Oncology)||Fac/05/Med. Onco||1 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 9500||55|
|12||Associate Professor (Radiation Oncology)||Fac/05/RO||1 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 9500||55|
|13||Associate Professor (Nephrology)||Fac/05/Nephro||1 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 9500||55|
|14||Assistant Professor (Hepatology)||Fac/06/Hep||2 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 8700||50|
|15||Assistant Professor (Transplant Hepatology)||Fac/06/Trans. Hep||1 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 8700||50|
|16||Assistant Professor (Critical or Intensive Care Medicine)||Fac/06/CR||1 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 8700||50|
|17||Assistant Professor (Anaesthesia)||Fac/06/Anaes||1 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 8700||50|
|18||Assistant Professor (Transfusion Medicine)||Fac/06/Trans. Med.||1 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 8700||50|
|19||Assistant Professor (Nuclear Medicine)||Fac/06/Nuc. Med||1 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 8700||50|
|20||Assistant Professor (Radiology)||Fac/06/Radio||2 (1-UR, 1-OBC)||PB – IV, GP – 8700||50|
|21||Assistant Professor (Medical Oncology)||Fac/06/Med. Onco||1 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 8700||50|
|22||Assistant Professor (Nephrology)||Fac/06/Nephro||1 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 8700||50|
|23||Assistant Professor (Liver Transplant Surgery)||Fac/06/LTX||1 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 8700||50|
|24||Consultant (Nephrology)||Cons/06/Nephro||1 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 8700||50|
|25||Consultant (Endocrinology)||Cons/06/Endo||1 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 8700||50|
|26||Consultant (Cardiology)||Cons/06/Cardio||1 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 8700||50|
|27||Consultant (Radiology)||Cons/06/Radio||1 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 8700||50|
|28||Consultant (Medical Oncology)||Cons/06/Med. Onco||1 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 8700||50|
|29||Consultant (Biostatistics)||Cons/06/Biostat||1 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 8700||50|
|30||Senior Resident – Hepatology||SR/08||8 (6-UR, 2-OBC)||PB – III, GP – 6600||40|
|31||Senior Resident – Cardiology||SR/08||-Same as Above –||PB – III, GP – 6600||40|
|32||Senior Resident – Critical care||SR/08||-Same as Above –||PB – III, GP – 6600||40|
|33||Senior Resident – Nephrology||SR/08||-Same as Above –||PB – III, GP – 6600||40|
|34||Junior Residents||JR/09||3 (2-UR, 1-OBC)||PB – II, GP – 5400||40|
|35||Senior Fellow (Non Medical) Virology||SF/02/Viro||1 (UR)||PB – III, GP – 6600||40|
|36||Casualty Medical Officer||CMO/01||5 (3-UR, 1-OBC, 1-SC)||PB – III, GP – 6600||35|
|37||Resident Medical Officer||RMO/01||5 (3-UR,1-OBC, 1-SC)||PB – III, GP – 5400||35|
|38||Junior Clinical Trial Coordinator||Jr. CT Coord/12||1 (UR)||PB – III, GP – 5400||30|
|39||Head Operations (Medical)||NM/01/Med||1 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 10000||65|
|40||Deputy Head Operations (Medical)||NM/02/Med||1 (UR)||PB – IV, GP – 8900||55|
|41||Head Nursing Care Services||Nurs/01||1 (UR)||PB – III, GP – 7600||50|
|42||Contract Manager||NM/05/CM||1 (UR)||PB – III, GP – 7600||55|
|43||Deputy Manager (Store)||NM/03/Store||1 (UR)||PB – III, GP – 6600||55|
|44||Chief Technical Executive (Dialysis)||PM/01/Dia||1 (UR)||PB – III, GP – 6600||50|
|45||Assistant Manager (Purchase)||NM/04/Pur||1 (UR)||PB – II, GP – 5400||55|
|46||Assistant Manager (Store)||NM/04/Store||1 (UR)||PB – II, GP – 5400||55|
|47||Senior Executive – Quality & Training||NM/04/Q & T||1 (OBC)||PB – II, GP – 4600||45|
|48||Junior Technical Executive (Dialysis)||PM/05/Dia||1 (OBC)||PB – I, GP – 2800||30|
|49||Resident Hospital Administrator||RHA/01||5 (2-UR, 2-OBC, 1-SC)||Rs. 30,000 consolidated||35|
|50||Senior Residents (Hepatology)||SR/08||3-OH||PB – III, GP – 6600||40|
|51||Senior Residents(Nephrology)||SR/08||-Same as Above –||PB – III, GP – 6600||40|
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Post Code||No. of Posts/ Category||Monthly Remuneration ()||Age Limit||Apply|
|1||Senior Consultant (Cardiology)||Sr. Cons /02/Cardio||1-UR||HAG + Scale||66|
|2||Senior Consultant (Radiology)||Sr. Cons/02/Radio||1-UR||HAG + Scale||66|
|3||Senior Consultant (Neurology)||Sr. Cons/02/Neuro||1-UR||HAG + Scale||66|
|4||Professor (Anaesthesia)||Fac/03/Anaes||1-UR||PB-IV, GP-12000||66|
|5||Additional Professor (Anaesthesia)||Fac/04/Anaes||1-UR||PB-IV, GP-10000||55|
|6||Associate Professor (Liver Transplant Surgery)||Fac/05/LTX||1-UR||PB-IV, GP-9500||55|
|7||Associate Professor (Anaesthesia)||Fac/05/Anaes||1-UR||PB-IV, GP-9500||55|
|8||Assistant Professor (Clinical Hematology)||Fac/06/Hemat||1-UR||PB-IV, GP-8700||50|
|9||Assistant Professor (Surgical Hepatology)||Fac/06/Sur. Hep||1-UR||PB-IV, GP-8700||50|
|10||Manager (Purchase)||NM/02/Pur||1-UR||PB – III, GP-7600||55|
|11||Deputy Manager (Purchase)||NM/03/Pur||1-UR||PB – III, GP-6600||55|
|12||Engineer (Civil)||NM/06/Engg||1-UR||PB – II, GP-5400||50|
|13||Transplant Psychologist||NM/01/Trans. Psy.||1-UR||PB – III, GP-6600||45|
|14||Sr. Executive (Purchase)||NM/05/Pur||1-UR||PB-II, GP- 4600||45|
|15||Executive (Purchase)||NM/06/Pur||1-OBC||PB-II, GP- 4200||35|
|16||Health Counselor||NM/06/Health Couns.||3-UR, 1-OBC||PB-I, GP-2400||35|
Abbreviations:- UR-Unreserved, SC/ST- Scheduled Caste/Tribe, OBC – Other Backward Class, PH/OH- Physically Handicapped/ Orthopaedically Handicapped.
Reservation for SC/ST/OBC & Persons with disabilities/Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. Guidelines.
The candidates who have already applied for Professor (Nephrology),Associate Professor (Radiology),Associate Professor (Radiation Oncology),Consultant (Nephrology),Head Operations (Medical),Deputy Head Operations (Medical),Head Nursing Care Services,Contract Manager,Chief Technical Executive (Dialysis),Senior Executive – Quality & Training need not apply again. However, all such candidates are required to sent a confirmation email on email@example.com that there is no change in their details filled in their previous application giving out their Registration Number. In case of any change, the candidates are required to intimate the same along with supporting documents. In case, no information is received it will be presumed that there is no change in the previous application and the application shall be dwelt accordingly.
Last Date: 25th August, 2018. For application forms and further details, please visit our website: https://www.ilbs.in
In addition to above pay package, Transport Allowance & Children Education Allowance and other additional allowances as per Govt. Guidelines/ policy of the Institute are admissible. The above pay packages are based on Pay Band I-IV.
- All appointments shall be on “contract basis” and will be initially for a period of ‘four years’ including a probation period of one year. The contractual appointment may be extended further based on satisfactory performance of the candidate during the initial period of four years for which a performance review will be carried out by the Institute.
- Only candidates of Indian origin are eligible to apply for any Faculty and Non Faculty posts.
- All the posts(s) are based on Pay Band & Grade Pay as per the HR policy of ILBS except for the post of Resident Hospital Administrator.
- The candidate must satisfy himself of the eligibility conditions as per the recruitment rules before applying. The recruitment rules are covered under the Career Opportunities. The above vacancies are subject to change and the Institute reserves the right whether or not to fill up any post. No appeal will be entertained or accepted. It would not be obligatory on the part of the Institute to call for Interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and no representation in this regard will be entertained from any candidate.
- Age relaxation:-
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates.
For the post reserved for OBC category, the application of those candidates will be considered who have OBC certificate issued by GNCT of Delhi. In respect of persons with disabilities upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years (10 years for SC/ST and 8 years for OBC) subject to the condition that no age relaxation can be allowed beyond the age of 60 years under normal circumstances except for faculty positions.
- For availing the benefits of Other Back ward Classes, the candidates are required to produce the OBC non-creamy layer certificate of Delhi State for availing the benefit. For SC/ST, the candidates are required to produce SC/ST certificate.
- The employee who has worked for more than three years continuously in this Institute shall be eligible for relaxation of age while applying for various posts in this Institute. However, the maximum limit of relaxation will be five years.
- The candidates with the disabilities as mentioned against each post can apply for the post as per the definition given in the Persons with Disabilities (equal opportunities, protection of rights and full participation) Act, 1995.
- Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation as PH.
- All candidates have to apply online. Separate application has to be applied on line for each post. Application fees is Rs. 500/- (Rs. 100/- in case of SC/ ST and Ex-Serviceman candidates (non refundable).
- Applicants can make payment online using Credit Card or Net Banking facility. Application fees once deposited/submitted cannot be refunded. No application fee for persons with disabilities. For Recruitment Rules and other details visit our website http://www.ilbs.in. The effective date for reckoning the requisite qualification and experience and the upper age limit will be 25th August, 2018.
- The Institute reserves the right to offer the post at the level lower than the advertised post, depending upon the qualification, experience and performance of the candidate in the interview / Skill test.
- The Institute reserves the right to draw panel(s) (reserve) against the possible vacancies in future.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the advertised post if the candidates are not found suitable for the post.
- The Institute reserves the right to issue offer letter to the selected candidate as per the requirement of the Institute. The selected candidate in waiting may be called for reviewed interview after six months of selection.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of letter of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- All applications received will be screened by the Screening Committee of experts as per the Recruitment Rule of each post. The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date and time of the interview/ written test/ Skill test. Candidates are expected to present themselves in the Institute for written test and / or skill test and /or interview and in case of candidates getting shortlisted after the written test and / or Skill test / and / or interview , he/ she shall appear before experts Selection Committee for the interview. Candidates from abroad may be interviewed through video interaction/ Skype, only after the approval of the Institute. No intimation shall be sent to the candidates who are not shortlisted. Institute shall not be responsible for any delay/ non recipient of communication due to lapse on part of Indian post and telegraph department.
- The Institute also reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written test/skill test/Interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement & other academic achievements.
- The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- In the case of exceptionally deserving candidates, the Institute reserves the right of granting relaxation in experience or age.
- The summoning of a candidate for written test/skill test/interview merely indicates that he/she with others may be possessing suitable qualification for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/ she will be recommended or selected for the post.
- Applications forms incomplete in any way or not having required educational/experience certificates and latest photo affixed will be rejected without intimation. The date of joining of selected candidates and other conditions will be as per the HR policy of the Institute.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delay, conduct and result of test/interview and reasons for not being called for test/interview.
- Working knowledge of Computer is essential for all the posts.
- The candidates appearing for the written test/skill test/Interview should bear the cost of traveling and stay under their own arrangement and no reimbursements will be allowed under any circumstances. The candidates must check their eligibility both in terms of age, qualification and experience from the website of the Institute before applying.
- It is mandatory for the candidates selected for Faculty/ Resident to be in possession of DMC registration before joining the Institute.
- Equivalence of qualification of DNB (broad specialties) with MD/MS & DNB (super-specialities) with DM/M.Ch
- Those candidates who have undergone DNB training in an institution which now run MCI recognized postgraduate degree courses in a given subject, their DNB qualifications shall be considered at par with MCI recognized qualification that subject only.
- Those candidates who have undergone DNB training in a multi speciality teaching hospital with at least 500 beds, involved in various postgraduate / superspeciality teaching programmes provided that the one out of three DNB supervisors (teachers) qualify as postgraduate teacher as per MCI norms in their previous appointment, and one out of remaining two should qualify as postgraduate teacher as per MCI regulations with the following bed requirement for teaching unit:
- Postgraduate broad specialties 30 beds per unit | 50 beds should be
- Postgraduate super specialties 20 beds per unit | teaching beds
- As per MCI guidelines, Additional training of one year for equivalence of qualification of DNB (Broad specialties) with MD/MS & DNB (super-specialities) with DM/ Mch. Those candidates who have undergone DNB training (both broad specialties and super specialties) in hospital/ Institution other than mentioned in (ii) above, shall undergo one additional year of senior residency or equivalent training or research job in a MCI recognized hospital/ Institution, such qualification are notified in the Post Graduate Medical Education regulation 2000.
- It is mandatory for the candidates selected for Nursing Post to be in possession of DNC registration before joining the Institute.
- Medical Checkup and Character Verification/ background check would be carried out of the selected candidate as per the HR Policy of the Institute. In case of adverse report, the selection of the candidate would be null and void.
- Before applying online, the candidate must have a scanned copy of a self signed passport size photograph and his/her signature. Size of the scanned photograph should be between 50 KB to 150 KB and signature should be between 10 KB to 20KB. The scanned photograph and signature must be .jpg, .gif or .png format.
- The candidate must have scanned documents of 1) DOB certificate, 2) Minimum Essential Educational Qualification, 3) Work Experience Certificate 4) Category Certificate if (SC,ST,OBC-Delhi) 5) Physically Disabled Certificate (if Disability is more than 40%) for uploading along with Application Form. Size of all the scanned documents to be uploaded should be between (100KB – 500 KB)
- The candidates are required to apply through ONLINE only. The ONLINE option will remain open from 05-Jul-2018 to 25-Aug-2018. For submission of application through ONLINE mode, please visit institute website www.ilbs.in.
- The print out of completed application along with the all relevant supporting documents duly attested should be taken out by the candidates and kept ready for the Selection process.
- Preference will be given to ‘Persons with Disabilities”, even where the reservation is not marked and suitable PWD’s applicants are available.
- Persons employed in Government Departments/ Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) must send their application “Through Proper Channel” or “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) to be brought at the time of Skill test/ Interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not fill any or all of the posts advertised.
- The prescribed essential qualification and experience indicated are bare minimum, and merely fulfilling the requirements laid down in the advertisement will not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for written Test and/ or Skill test and/ or interview. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient and/ or possible for the Institute to conduct test and/ or skill test and/ or interview for all the applicants. In such cases, the Institute may restrict the number of applicants to be called for written test and/ or Skill test and/ or Interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, the applicants should furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field of the application form along with the documentary evidences.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates regarding the eligibility, status of application, postal delays, conduct and result of test/ interview, etc.
- Jurisdiction of justice – In case of any Dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi/ New Delhi only.
The following category of persons with disabilities can apply
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Post Code|
|1.||Professor (Pulmonary Medicine)||OA, OL|
|2.||Professor (Medical Oncology)||OA, OL|
|3.||Professor (Nephrology)||OA, OL|
|5.||Professor (Surgical Hepatology)||OL|
|6.||Professor (Critical or Intensive care Medicine)||OL|
|7.||Additional Professor (Hepatology)||OA, OL|
|8.||Associate Professor (Hepatology)||OA, OL|
|9.||Associate Professor (Transplant Hepatology)||OA, OL|
|10.||Associate Professor (Radiology)||OL|
|11.||Associate Professor (Medical Oncology)||OA, OL|
|12.||Associate Professor (Radiation Oncology)||OL|
|13.||Associate Professor (Nephrology)||OA, OL|
|14.||Assistant Professor (Hepatology)||OA, OL|
|15.||Assistant Professor (Transplant Hepatology)||OA, OL|
|16.||Assistant Professor (Critical or Intensive Care Medicine)||OL|
|17.||Assistant Professor (Anaesthesia)||OL|
|18.||Assistant Professor (Transfusion Medicine)||OA, OL|
|19.||Assistant Professor (Nuclear Medicine)||OL|
|20.||Assistant Professor (Radiology)||OL|
|21.||Assistant Professor (Medical Oncology)||OA, OL|
|22.||Assistant Professor (Nephrology)||OA, OL|
|23.||Assistant Professor (Liver Transplant Surgery)||OL|
|24.||Consultant (Nephrology)||OA, OL|
|25.||Consultant (Endocrinology)||OA, OL|
|26.||Consultant (Cardiology)||OA, OL|
|28.||Consultant (Medical Oncology)||OA, OL|
|29.||Consultant (Biostatistics)||OA, OL|
|30.||Senior Resident – Hepatology, Cardiology,
Critical care, Nephrology
|31.||Senior Fellow (Non Medical) Virology||OA, OL|
|32.||Casualty Medical Officer||OA, OL|
|33.||Resident Medical Officer||OA, OL|
|34.||Junior Clinical Trial Coordinator||OA, OL|
|35.||Head Operations (Medical)||OA, OL|
|36.||Deputy Head Operations (Medical)||OA, OL|
|37.||Head Nursing Care Services||OL|
|38.||Contract Manager||OA, OL|
|39.||Deputy Manager (Store)||OA, OL|
|40.||Chief Technical Executive (Dialysis)||OA, OL|
|41.||Assistant Manager (Purchase)||OA, OL|
|42.||Assistant Manager (Store)||OA, OL|
|43.||Senior Executive – Quality & Training||OA, OL|
|44.||Junior Technical Executive (Dialysis)||OA, OL|
|45.||Resident Hospital Administrator||OA, OL|
|46.||Senior Consultant (Cardiology)||OA, OL|
|47.||Senior Consultant (Radiology)||OL|
|48.||Senior Consultant (Neurology)||OA, OL|
|50.||Additional Professor (Anaesthesia)||OL|
|51.||Associate Professor (Liver Transplant Surgery)||OL|
|52.||Associate Professor (Anaesthesia)||OL|
|53.||Assistant Professor (Clinical Hematology)||OL|
|54.||Assistant Professor (Surgical Hepatology)||OL|
|55.||Manager (Purchase)||OA, OL|
|56.||Deputy Manager (Purchase)||OA, OL|
|57.||Engineer (Civil)||OA, OL|
|58.||Transplant Psychologist||OA, OL|
|59.||Sr. Executive (Purchase)||OA, OL|
|60.||Executive (Purchase)||OA, OL|
|61||Health Counselor||OA, OL|