MNNIT Jobs Notification: Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Non-Faculty. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 27 August 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 27 August 2018
MNNIT Vacancy Details
- Senior Medical Officer – 1 Post
- Medical Officer- 1 Post
- Internal Auditor-5 Posts
- Legal Assistant – 2 Posts
- Horticulture Assistant– 2 Posts
- Secretary- 1 Post
- Stenographer – 1 Post
- Security Assistant- 1 Post
- Technical Manpower – 41 Posts
- Lab Assistant [Central Facility, Department of Biotechnology] – 1 Post
- Project Supervisors [Junior Engineers [Civil/ Electrical] – 7 Posts
- Academic Support Staff– 15 Posts
- Executive in Executive Development Centre– 2 Posts
- Office Assistant in EDC– 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Faculty Posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Medical Officer – MBBS Degree or equivalent.
- Internal Auditor- Minimum Graduate Degree. Must have passed SAS Examination conduct by the Indian Audit & Accounts Departments.
- Legal Assistant – Graduation in any discipline with at least second class degree in Law [LLB].
- Horticulture Assistant– M.Sc. [Horticulture] with 2 years relevant experience. OR M.Sc. [Agriculture Science] and Diploma in Horticulture with 2 years experience.
- Secretary- Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Stenographer – Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized University. Minimum speed in shorthand 80 w.p.m. in Stenography.
- Security Assistant- Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Technical Manpower/Lab Assistant – Diploma of minimum 3 years duration in appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology.
- Project Supervisors [Junior Engineers [Civil/ Electrical] – diploma of three years duration in Civil/Electrical Engineering with one year experience in relevant field.
- Academic Support Staff– Bachelors Degree in any discipline with minimum 3 years of experience.
- Executive in Executive Development Centre/Office Assistant in EDC – Graduate in any discipline.
How to apply for MNNIT Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 27 August 2018. Candidates can take a printout of the online application for future reference.